King Of The Sweeps: Muay Thai Sweeping Techniques By Trainer Gae
- Designed For All Levels – Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
- Downloadable videos – YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
- Now available on BJJ Fanatics App – Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Certificate of Completion – Receive 20 Rewards points when you share your accomplishment on social media.
Upgrade Your Standing Skills By Adding A Diverse Range Of Footsweeps With World-Renowned Coach Trainer Gae!
- Master A Wide Range Of Muay Thai Sweeps With World-Renowned Coach Trainer Gae!
- Learn to catch a wide range of kicks and use it to land hard-hitting footsweeps.
- Develop go-to strategies for the clinch to keep yourself safe from strikes as you bring your opponent to the ground.
- Trainer Gae applies next-level leverage and timing to counter knees from all ranges including surprising step-in knees.
- Escape tight clinches and body locks with ease by using Trainer Gae’s unique techniques.
- Build your sweeping skills with Trainer Gae’s world-class drills to help you master the timing of a wide range of slick footsweeps!
SO, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU GET?
- CATCHING KICKS AND COUNTERING
- CATCHING CLOSE RANGE KICKS AND LIFTING
- COUNTERING THE STEP IN KNEE
- SETTING UP KNOCKOUT STRIKES FROM THE TEEP
- COUNTERING THE KNEE WITH A HIP SWEEP
- SWEEPING FROM THE 50/50 CLINCH WITH INSIDE SCOOPS
- CATCHING KNEES AND SWEEPING WITH TURNS AND LEVERAGE
- ESCAPING THE BODY LOCK AND SWEEPING
- EVADING KICKS AT DIFFERENT LEVELS
- LANDING HEAD KICKS FROM THE TEEP SET UP
- CATCHING HEAD KICKS AND SWINGING TO SET UP SWEEPS AND COUNTER ATTACKS
- INTERCEPTING KNEES WITH AN INSIDE THIGH BUMP SWEEP
- FREEING YOUR FOOT WHEN YOUR KICK GETS CAUGHT
- BLOCKING CLINCH KNEES WITH THE LEG BLOCK
- MAINTAINING A STRONG POSTURE IN THE CLINCH AND BREAKING YOUR OPPONENTS POSTURE
- SWEEPING YOUR OPPONENT WHEN YOU’RE IN A FULL BODY LOCK
- DODGING THE COUNTER HEAD KICK WHEN YOUR KICK IS CAUGHT