IPO Phases & Patterns
- Master how to successfully trade IPOs through in-depth analysis of monster IPOs, and actionable resources from The Lifecycle Trade Team.
- Learn how to categorize and trade repeatable patterns.
- Understand how to simplify the complexities of IPOs and maximize returns.
The Lifecycle Trade Findings, Sell Rules, Money Management
- Timing recent IPOs
- Money Management and Mental Capital Preservation
- Sell rules and results from our database analysis.
Building and Managing
- Kathy Donnelly shares her longer-term process including how she builds and manages positions using specific examples.
- Strategies perfectly suited for long-term investors.
Theme and Fundamentals
- Eve Boboch does a deep dive into her specific process of researching the theme and fundamental story of each IPO.
Screening and Hedging
- Eric Krull walks you through the screening process he uses to stay on top of the patterns with the most potential.
- Specific strategies to maximize performance and hedge against drawdowns.
- A Session to solidify the process of trading IPOs.
Observations & Lessons Learned Trading Phases
- Kurt Daill shares his trade lessons learned from each phase in The Lifecycle Trade.
- Discuss trade conviction, watchlist organization, and a few new ideas he is exploring.
Make It A Reality
- Get an in-depth look at what’s happening in the market right now and understand which IPOs deserve your attention. Timing recent IPOs
- Trade like the LIfecycle Trade Team with a concrete understanding of only the most important IPO statistics.
What you get:
- A step-by-step framework to identify life-changing IPO patterns.
- 7 webinars, with activities and quizzes that will help you along the way.
- A downloadable workbook to help drive home each point.
- Bonus resources like the IPO Model Book.
- Lifetime access to all resources