Modern Marketing System (aka “The System”)
We find ourselves at a threshold — a changing of the guard — because the ‘Game of Marketing’ is about to change…
Modern Marketing Manifesto (M³)
We will make three promises to you.
First, we’ll tell you the truths that no one else is talking about, so you know the written — and unwritten — rules of the modern marketing game.
Not partial truths that are just enough to get you in trouble (and then think it’s your fault for doing something wrong when something goes sideways).
The whole truth.
Our second promise is all about the skills you need to be an effective modern marketer.
Everyone building a happy customer-producing business needs to master four non-negotiable skills. We’ll unpack each one and explain how they work together to (dramatically) improve your results.
Third, we’ll reveal the ‘secret sauce’ that makes our marketing so engaging and effective.
Those promises are delivered in the following four-part series:
(Part 1/4) Modern Marketing Manifesto (M³)
(Part 2/4) Modern Marketing Manifesto (M³)
(Part 3/4) Modern Marketing Manifesto (M³)
(Part 4/4) Modern Marketing Manifesto (M³)
On January 3rd, 2022 we removed all our individual courses from the market. We did this because we found that many of our students entered our world through one of these courses — which represents only a part of a greater whole — and therefore had an incomplete picture of their role as a marketer, creator, or creative professional with expertise to share.
Over time some of our students purchased additional courses from us — another “cog” in the system — revealing more of the metaphorical elephant. A wider perspective of the “system of business,” but still an incomplete picture.
The insight we observed from our pool of thousands of customers was that our most successful students owned our four core courses. And as such, had a complete perspective and could therefore make strategic decisions on what elements to prioritize for their needs as it related to the system as a whole.
Put another way, because they could see the whole picture — the entirety of the system as it relates to getting attention, sustaining attention, and monetizing attention — they could execute with more precision, and see better results sooner.
The Modern Marketing System (MMS) embodies all our professional work within a single systematic umbrella.
When you enroll in MMS, you get access to:
- Art of Email (AoE)
- Sphere of Influence (SOI)
- The Traffic Engine (TTE)
- and The Durable Business (TDB)
Together, these parts teach three critically important non-linear skills:
- Getting attention,
- Sustaining attention,
- and monetizing attention
… which all — systematically — contribute to the performance of a business. Getting, sustaining, and monetizing attention all need to “row in the same direction.” They can’t be optimized individually. Each must connect to the others like puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.
There’s no template — each MMS student will create their own unique puzzle pieces as it relates to their unique business. But they all HAVE to fit together systemically to get results.
‘The System’ Is For People:
- Who have expertise to share, who create value for others from their own experience.
- People who want to profit from the value they have to share with an audience who values that work enough to pay for it (and love enough to tell others about).
- Willing to do the work to achieve their goals and dreams.
- People who care about solving real problems in unique and interesting ways.
- People who have a serve-first customer-centric mentality. Who recognize that when they serve first, they get paid (well) and earn financial freedom as a result of that service.
People Who Want:
- Control over their lives. (Knowing that tomorrow will be better than today, next month better than last month.)
- Pride in their results. For themselves, and for the people they care about serving.
- Lifestyle that reflects their values. (Dan Sullivan’s 4 Freedoms: time, money, relationships, and purpose.)
- Feel good about how they’re showing up in the world.
Modern Marketing System Overview & Walkthrough
If you would like to see the inside of MMS, Shawn does a 26-minute overview in the video below. This is what you’ll see when you log in for the first time.
There’s something powerful about actually seeing our Learning Academy, the core courses, the workshops, and the MMS Community before you buy.
If you’re wondering what’s on the other side of the Modern Marketing System enrollment door, take a look.
Sales Page: _https://tinylittlebusinesses.com/products/the-system/
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid