Proof of course:
The step-by-step methods to start a business the right way without thousands of dollars, physical products, and 40+ hours a week?
These are the same methods I used to run my own agency and make over $100,000 in just a few months.
To understand the agency business you have to understand the broader “online business” industry.
When it comes to online business, there are 3 essential steps to make money:
- Have a skill that people or businesses need (value)
- Craft an offer and get it in front of the right audience (outreach)
- Convince them to take you on (sales)
In this course, The Agency Course, you will learn how to run Facebook ads for businesses to generate them leads, powerful methods of outreach, how to structure a highly effective sales call, and how to automate tasks that would take away valuable hours out of your week.
You might not have any experience running ads, speaking with businesses, or even know what a lead is.
That is NO problem. That is why I designed this course to be actionable on top of being simply informational.
The content of this course was made to appeal to people with no previous knowledge. It doesn’t mean that the topics are basic, but it is explained in a way that is easy to understand and follow.
Before we move forward…I know what you’re thinking. Is there a large market for this?
Let me assure you that there are over 30,000,000+ small to medium-sized businesses in the U.S. alone and millions more that sprout up every year. They will always need help getting more potential customers.
Why is an agency the best (side) business to start?
- It’s cheap to start. You don’t need inventory or any crazy upfront costs.
- It’s easy to start. You just need a service. You don’t even need to know how to do the service. You can outsource.
- It’s highly scalable. You aren’t selling $19.99 goods. You’re selling thousand dollar services. Just a few closes and you’ve replaced your job.
- It’s location independent. You can be from the US, Canada, Peru, China. Doesn’t matter. You can target businesses all over the world and work from wherever.
“Sounds interesting…am I fit for this?”
Chances are, you interact with hundreds of niches (types of businesses) on a weekly basis.
Your local chiropractor? Dentist? Accountant? Basketball trainer? Plumber? Remodeler?
Just think about everyone you run into or see on a daily basis. It’s a lot.
Now imagine helping only one of those people.
Let’s say the remodeler makes $3000 for every client he/she gets.
What if you could help him get 5-15 potential customers every month?
Just 5 new clients and that remodeler is making an extra $15,000 per month while you’re only charging them $2500.
Now, what if you just focused on this one niche and found just 4 remodelers from all around the world who could use your service?
Well now you’re making $2500 x 4 = $10,000 EVERY SINGLE MONTH.
Just 4 clients. $10,000.
Life changing numbers.
THIS IS CRAZY. How do I do this?
Here’s exactly what I cover in The Agency Course:
✅ The overall blueprint of the business
✅ How to setup the whole business in under 60 minutes
✅ Choosing a niche + conducting market research
✅ Crafting your offer + getting feedback
✅ How to organically reach out to prospective clients
✅ Understanding the Facebook Business Manager
✅ Setting up the Ads
✅ What are Retargeting Strategies and Lookalike Audiences?
✅ How to get leads for your agency running ads
>> Sales + Fulfillment
✅ How to do a Sales Call and close the right way
✅ How to onboard your clients
✅ How to run ads for your clients and get them leads
✅ How to create weekly reports
✅ Using Zapier to make your life 10x easier and save you 10x times
✅ How to add any service you want to your offer
Niches that my students have targeted:
– Remodelers (kitchen remodelers, bathroom remodelers, exterior…)
– Dentists (sub niches)
– Event Planners (wedding, corporate, etc.)
– Real Estate Agents
– Ecommerce brands
– Accountants, financial advisors, CPAs
– Personal trainers, basketball trainers, nutritionists
– Dozens more…
Sales Page: _https://gumroad.com/l/theagency