Depesh Mandalia – The FAATT Framework (The Facebook Ads Attribution & Tracking Trinity Framework)
Want The Secret to Blasting Away iOS14.5+ for Facebook Ads?
Take Your Facebook Ad Campaigns To A New Level Using The FAATT Framework ⚡️
A Simple To Setup System Designed for Facebook Advertisers Craving Better Targeting, Retargeting, Stability & Performance Without Expensive Monthly Fees & Complex Setup
A System That Will:
- Stabilise Ad Performance: Install The Tracking Trinity to Feed Facebook’s Hungry Machine ?
- Improve Media Buying Results: With better data comes better decision making with The Attribution Trinity
- Save On Monthly Fees: The entire data setup and operation is at zero additional (saving $$$’s in software costs)
iOS14.5+ Took Away Our Ability To Profitably Reach Our Prospects And Stole Decision Making Ability To Optimise Spend in Ads Manager Now We’re Fighting Back With The Facebook Ads Attribution & Tracking Trinity Framework
(you can call it The FAATT Framework, for short)
Hi, I’m Depesh Mandalia and like you, I run ads on Facebook’s platform as I’ve done since 2012.
In June 2021 some fun things happened. Finally, Apple crushed a big part of what makes Facebook advertising so powerful – they limited the pixel’s ability to track users.
If you saw performance drop or consistency change, you were not alone.
95% of advertisers saw an impact, me included. Despite having millions in Facebook ad revenue experience behind me, I had to change the way I advertised on Facebook or face moving away…
But hundreds of thousands of advertisers didn’t change – agencies scrambling to add new traffic channels to their menu of options to attract new clients because they can’t make Facebook ads work.
Ecommerce businesses shifting focus to platforms like TikTok, Snap and YouTube to try overcome the losses they were making with Facebook ads.
Knowing what was coming up (because I was one of the first to share a full report and action list in in Jan 2021 on the upcoming changes to Facebook) I had already put a plan into place.
I wanted to continue making Facebook ads work for us.
And it did. In a big way.
The sales number below is from a store that suffered the most with the iOS14.5+ changes in May 2021.
They went from *seeing* 3-4x ROAS (return on ad spend) in their ad accounts to less than 2x almost overnight.
Yet this year we broke the 8-figure revenue mark with them. How?
It’s as simple as saying that we found missing data – not just for them, but for all our clients.
We were able to send Facebook the missing data.
We also sent it to Google Analytics (and for those clients on Shopify, there too).
The below image shows the $7M+ we added through verified methods – but that’s not the full story – because Facebook can only report on 7 days click data below – and we know some of our clients have funnels that convert longer than 7 days.
But that’s not all….
All with ZERO monthly software costs too – simply using Google Analytics (free), our custom dashboard (free) and the Ads Connector (free) from The FAATT Framework.
But we didn’t stop there, we wanted to take this even deeper…
Looking at click by click journey data so we could truly place our budgets into the right campaigns, ad sets and ads….
And looking a product-breakdown data for Ecommerce to see which of our dynamic products are being purchased matched to ad sets plus more…
Ready To Invest in The FAATT Framework⚡️?
Ready to join? Here’s what you’re getting and how to get started:
Full on-demand video training with step by step videos, written instructions and links for additional insights.
How to bypass many of the iOS14 restrictions at no additional cost to you
No monthly fees for software you won’t use or need – we show you 80% of what they do for you, that you can instead install yourself at ZERO cost
A solution designed for both tech and non-tech people
Backed by SM Commerce agency experience overseeing tens of millions in annual trackable ads revenue
Based on over 10 years research and implementation
Depesh Mandalia – The FAATT Framework
Inside The FAATT Framework I’ll share our agency’s media buying secrets that help bypass many of iOS14.5+ challenges.
I’ll show how to boost your pixel data (browser and server) and introduce a way to share even more sales data from Facebook – and how you can use more data points to double and triple check your decisions on budgets and optimisations.
Here’s a sneak peak at what you’ll discover inside of The FAATT Framework:
Section 1: The Tracking Trinity
- Give Facebook more data so you can reach customers more profitably.
- Turbo-charge Your Browser Pixel: Most Facebook advertisers don’t set up the pixel properly which leads to poor retargeting and higher CPMs…
- Website Data Booster: Use this under-used trick to bypass iOS14.5+ issues and find better quality audiences to boost your targeting
- Optimise Your Server Pixel (CAPI): Get your Conversion API game in shape and maximise your results on Facebook with enhanced tracking and reporting.
- Plug the CAPI gaps: data gaps lead to lost audiences for your campaigns and bad data in your reporting – we’ll show how to fix this.
- AEM (Aggregated Events Manager) insights: think you know enough about domain set up and events? Get this wrong and you’ll LEAK data and waste money.
- Introduce Offline Conversions: Our secret sauce to enhance reporting accuracy to bypass iOS14.5+ restrictions and bring back the good days of breakdown data!
- Offline Conversion Case Study: See how we scaled to $200k/m spend using The FAATT Framework
Section 2: The Attribution Trinity
- Make better decisions with better data to confidently profit & scale.
- Facebook Ads Tune-up: Stitch data between Facebook and Google so you can build new insights and opportunities.
- Google Analytics (GA) Boost-up: Setup your analytics, link it to Facebook and optimise your campaigns using more data than Facebook alone.
- FREE GA Insights Report: Install this free template into GA so you can analyse your Facebook ad campaigns outside of Facebook – and see even more data to make better decisions on budget spend and performance.
- Full Funnel Click-Spy: See exactly which ads, or campaigns that people interact with before they buy, from first click to last!
- Attribution Simplified: Remove the guess work and see exactly how much each of your channels are contributing to sales.
- Ecommerce Product path: See which products people ultimately buy after clicking your ads – so you can optimise every click they make in the funnel.
- Shopify + GA + FB Hack: Use this little known method if you’re using Shopify to spy on what people are buying on your store to link back to the exact ad that’s generating clicks plus more!
Section 3: Bonus Items
- Free Automation Swipes: Want to send improved data to Facebook automatically? Copy and paste our swipes to quickly set this up using Zapier
- Retargeting Fix Up: Struggled with retargeting since iOS14.5+ was released? Change your strategy and reach more people using these little known tricks!
- Better Audience Targeting: See how we bypass iOS14.5+ audience/retargeting issues using these audience workarounds to reach more people!
- Attribution 101: Watch an ELITE coaching video where I break down and simplify attribution using the global game of Football (/Soccer)!
- FAATT Q&A Call: Free access to a 90-min Q&A call with me covering off your additional questions for your future reference.
Sales Page: _https://www1.bpmmethod.com/faatt-framework51614316