Your Complete GTM Journey: From Beginner to an Experienced User
Google Tag Manager is not a simple tool. Even though you can get started just in a couple of hours, to get a proper introduction and then dig deeper into the nuances will require a lot of your time (most likely, years). Especially, if you try to do that on your own.
I have taken the long path of “learn by myself” and have spent way too much time. I still think till this day that if I had taken some GTM courses, this whole learning journey would have been much faster and more efficient. So if you want to avoid my mistakes and progress much faster, I have a solution.
If you are an aspiring GTM user who wants to take a shortcut to mastering the tool sooner, this Google Tag Manager course bundle is exactly what you need.
For those who want to prepare for the future of web analytics
Over the last several years, the digital analytics landscape has drastically changed (e.g. Apple’s ITP, privacy regulations, the launch of Google Analytics 4, etc.). And things are not slowing down.
Don’t be left behind. Stay sharp and up-to-date.
The courses in this bundle are updated to reflect those changes:
- Many examples show how to implement Google Analytics 4 (from basic setups to complex ecommerce implementations)
- Unlock Google Tag Manager’s potential by using powerful features
- Learn how to work and benefit from server-side tagging
Still using Universal Analytics? Not a problem! Enroll now and you will also get the previous versions of the courses with Universal Analytics examples (including Enhanced Ecommerce setup).
What’s in the Bundle?
After you purchase the bundle, you will get instant access to Google Tag Manager Course for Beginners and Intermediate Google Tag Manager Course. The first one will help get up and running with GTM, the second one will take your web tracking capabilities to a whole new level.
Additionally, you will get all the bonuses each individual course contains. At a better price.
What will you learn from these courses?
GTM Course for Beginners will teach you:
- How to save money and time, be in control of your website tracking, launch tracking campaigns faster, and avoid hassles with developers
- How to implement Google Analytics 4, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- How to measure valuable and important website interactions which drive real insights
- How to make your tag management GDPR-compliant
- How to apply your new knowledge in actual real-life projects
Intermediate Google Tag Manager course will teach you:
- How to access custom data on a website without developer
- How the Data Layer actually works (let’s go beyond the beginner level)
- How to create advanced triggers with CSS selectors
- How to deal with iFrames
- How to configure GA4 Ecommerce setup (from A to Z)
- An easy-to-understand introduction to the technical (and necessary) topics: HTML, CSS, RegEx, DOM, cookies.
- How to use and benefit from server-side tagging
This Bundle includes
Two Premium Google Tag Manager Courses
You will get instant access to the learning materials of two courses:
- Google Tag Manager Masterclass for Beginners 3.0
- Intermediate/Advanced Google Tag Manager course 2.0
I have spent 1000s of hours working with GTM. I have polished workflows, processes, etc., and now you can get my knowledge through these courses.
When I am hired on a project, I charge $200/hour. Having that in mind, the value of my courses is a no-brainer.
All bonuses of the GTM Masterclass for Beginners
Value: $650. Once you enroll, you’ll get instant access to bonuses that will either save your time or will help you tackle more complex challenges:
- Time-saving GTM containers
- Library of cases-studies and deep-dives
- Pack of templates and checklists
All bonuses of the Intermediate/Advanced GTM course
Value: $500. Get instant access to all the bonuses of the Intermediate/Advanced GTM course:
- Google Tag Manager audit checklist + tutorial (with one GTM audit, you can easily cover the price of this bundle)
- GA4 Ecommerce developer specification template + container template (real time-saver)
- Pack of custom variables in GTM
Bite-sized video lessons + bonus modules
Shorter videos (rather than having several 1-hour long) enable you to learn things more gradually and stay more motivated as you keep seeing your growing progress.
Sandbox website & practical knowledge
This course is not just “sit back and watch”. The best way to learn is to do, therefore, you will have to complete practical tasks on an actual website (you can use either your own site or a sandbox website provided on this course).
At the end of every module, there is a quick quiz to check what you have learned. It’s a great way to ensure that you have gained the most out of lessons.
Lifetime access to the course + Free updates
Your Google Tag Manager course purchase includes lifetime access to the training materials. If you want to revisit a particular topic of the course, you can come back here anytime.
Support from the instructor
Got stuck? Have some questions? Feel free to ask in the private Facebook group. Also, you are free to post questions/comments under each video lesson.
30-day money back guarantee
If you complete this Google Tag Manager bundle and don’t feel like you’ve reached the next level of Google Tag Manager, email me for a refund. No questions asked.
Is this Google Tag Manager bundle right for you?
Both courses in the bundle are designed for digital marketers and analysts who want to get more control over their website tracking. After completing both courses, you will know not only the essentials of GTM but you will take your skillset to a whole new level.
This bundle is right for you:
- if you are totally new to Google Tag Manager
- or if you have been using Google Tag Manager for a while but are still thinking that you’re just scratching the surface
- if you want to have more flexibility/power while managing tracking codes
- if you want to properly implement GA4 Ecommerce Tracking
- if you don’t want to spend months trying to figure out things on your own
- if you like to learn things by actually doing practical tasks
- if you want to be prepared for the future of web analytics
- if you want learn how to benefit from server-side tagging
- if you want to become a Google Tag Manager professional
This course is not for you if:
- You want to learn how to track mobile apps or AMPs (accelerated mobile pages). This course explains only regular website tracking techniques
- You are afraid of “getting your hands dirty” with a bit more technical topics (like HTML, CSS, etc.)
- You think that GTM can/should 100% replace developers in your projects. You will learn how to reduce dependency on developers but you CANNOT avoid them 100%.
This course is on-demand. You can learn at your own pace and apply new knowledge on your own GTM account.