The Front End Web Development Techdegreeis a structured, online learning program that willprepare you for a career in the tech industry.
Treehouse’s Techdegree program is a structured, self-paced, online learningprogram that’s designed to give you entry-level job skills as a Front End WebDeveloper in as little as 4 months.
The Techdegree is a unique, self-paced, online learning environment whichengages students through video, written instruction, interactive quizzes, codechallenges, a live support community and a challenging set of projects whichhelp you master your newly learned skills and build out a polished portfolio ofprofessional quality projects.
Skills You’ll Develop
- Advanced page design techniques using flexbox, CSS grid, CSS animations, and otherpowerful CSS techniques.
- Using graphics and image formats with web pages.
- Programming fundamentals and software development best practices.
- Debugging techniques to identify and fix coding problems.
- Using common professional tools like text editors, Sass, Git and GitHub.
- Communicating with web site APIs to grab information from other sites like photosfrom Flickr, and space images from NASA.
Table of Content
1 – How to Make a Website
2.1 – HTML
2.2 – CSS Foundations
3 – Introduction to Programming
5 – jQuery Basics
6.1 – Accesibility
6.2 – Website Optimization
7.1 – Console Foundations
7.2 – Git Basics
8 – Saas Basics